1. Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch
- 24 oz frozen strawberries
- 16 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon
- 1 liter Sparkling Water
- 1 liter Lemonade
- 1 cup Vodka (adjust accordingly)
- Extra frozen strawberries for punch bowl
- Lemon and strawberry slices for garnish
- Use a high-powered blender to mix frozen strawberries and lemonade
- If the mixture still isn’t smooth, use a mesh strainer to remove strawberry chunks
- Pour into bowl or pitcher
- Add in the lemon soda and Vodka and stir well
- Slice some lemon and fresh strawberries to add into the punch bowl
2. Grapefruit Sparkler Punch Bowl
- 8 oz Purely Grapefruit Citrus
- 750 mL white wine
- 3/4 cup spiced rum
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 thinly sliced red grapefruit
- Blend grapefruit juice and white wine in a large high powered blender (might need to do in batches depending on size of blender) until fully combined and smooth.
- If your blender isn’t able to get the mix super smooth, strain through a mesh strainer.
- Pour into large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir in the lemon lime soda and the everclear. Stir several time to make sure everything is fully combined.
- Serve over ice garnished with lemon and strawberry slices.
3. Pineapple Rosemary Punch Bowl
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle champagne or prosecco
- 8 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 5 oz lime juice
- Orange slices (to garnish)
- Rosemary Sprigs (to garnish)
- Stir together the vodka, orange juice, lime juice and Purely in a large pitcher or bowl to make the best party punch. Chill the pineapple orange juice mixture in the refrigerator until time to serve it.
- Pour the bubbles in right before serving, so it does not lose the fizz.
- Float fresh orange slices and rosemary in the pitcher or bowl and serve.