Name: Anh Nguyen
Location: San Francisco
IG Username: joy.2.my.tummy
1. What inspired you to start blogging the foods you eat on IG?
My love for food. And because of the quarantine :)
2. What kinds of foods did you grow up eating?
3. Favorite snack growing up? Favorite snack now?
I cant choose. I love all kind of snacks.
4. What’s your favorite thing about being a foodie blogger?
Have a chance to work with awesome brands and I love taking pictures of good food.
5. What do you dislike about being a foodie blogger?
I can’t enjoy the food right away. Camera eats first lol.
6. What are some interesting things you learned through the process of blogging about food?
This community is big and its growing.
7. What’s one of your favorite foods and drinks you’ve posted on?
I love all my the foods and drinks I have posted.
8. When did your IG start to gain more attention from people? And what do you think triggered it?
Honestly, I did not pay attention much before. So I am not sure about the answer for this question.
9. What inspired your style of posting content on your IG?
All the other influencers. They play an important role in my styling. Before having my own blog, I loved watching food video and nice food pic.
10. We love your work! How do you plan for food/drink photoshoots? What kind of equipment do you use?
Before I uses my Iphone. I just got it upgraded to a camera. I love cute kitchen stuffs, so I kinda have a small collection of cute prop at home.
11. What is your full-time job?
12. What does a typical day look like for you?
Its pretty normal like the others who have 9-5 job.
13. What are some challenges you encountered to get to where you are today (as a food blogger with 7k followers)?
I don't think I encountered any challenges, or maybe not as I noticed.
14. What is your long term goal with food blogging?
Love to grow my page and be in this awesome community as long as I can.
15. Any advice for people who want to start a food blog?
Don’t hesitate or don't be shy, just do whatever you love.