Everyone is looking to let loose during a warm seemingly endless summer night; but no one likes the sense of regret when you wake up the next morning. Drinking cocktails with shurbs (drinking vinegar) in them helps you feel less hungover during the next day. On top of that they have way less sugar and calories in them than a traditional drink mix. Make the healthy switch and see how you don't have to sacrifice on flavor to still have a healthy drink. Here are 5 recipes to get you started.
1. Pineapple Chili Lime Cooler
1 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
2 oz Light Rum
Top with seltzer water & sprinkle of Chili Flakes and Lime Wedges
1. Add ice, Purely, light rum, seltzer water.. stir!
2. Top with Chili flakes, lime wedge and Enjoy!
Recipe Inspo @ Anya Tchoupakov Bon Appetit
2. Grapefruit Spritz
1 oz Purely Grapefruit Citrus
Splash of Champagne
1. Add ice, Purely and champagne.
2. Top with rosemary sprigs, Cheers!
Recipe Inspo and Photo Cred to Rene Byrd @ Will Frolic for Food
3. Concord Blueberry Gin Gimlet
1 oz Purely Concord Grape Apple
2 oz of gin
Blueberries for garnish
1. Add ice, Purely and gin and shake together.
2. Top with blueberries and enjoy!
Recipe Inspo and Photo Cred to Molly Madfis @almostmakesperfect
4. Oakland Mule
2 oz of vodka
1 oz Purely Ginger Lime
3 oz Seltzer Water
Limes for garnish
1. Stir together Purely, vodka, and ice.
2. Top with seltzer water and a lime wedge!