1. Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch
- 24 oz frozen strawberries
- 16 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon
- 1 liter Sparkling Water
- 1 liter Lemonade
- 1 cup Vodka (adjust accordingly)
- Extra frozen strawberries for punch bowl
- Lemon and strawberry slices for garnish
- Use a high-powered blender to mix frozen strawberries and lemonade
- If the mixture still isn’t smooth, use a mesh strainer to remove strawberry chunks
- Pour into bowl or pitcher
- Add in the Purely, lemonade, and Vodka and stir well
- Slice some lemon and fresh strawberries to add into the punch bowl
2. Grapefruit Sparkler Punch Bowl
10-16 oz Purely Grapefruit Citrus (add more based on your preference)
750 ml white wine
3/4 cup vodka
3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
1 thinly sliced red grapefruit
Add Purely, white wine, vodka a large punch bowl.
Stir several time to make sure everything is fully combined.
Add ice and garnish with grapefruit slices and rosemary sprigs!
3. Pineapple Rosemary Punch Bowl
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle champagne or prosecco
- 8 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 5 oz lime juice
- Orange slices (to garnish)
- Rosemary Sprigs (to garnish)
- Stir together the vodka, orange juice, lime juice and Purely in a large pitcher or bowl to make the best party punch. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator until time to serve it.
- Pour the bubbles in right before serving, so it does not lose the fizz.
- Float fresh orange slices and rosemary in the pitcher or bowl and serve.