It's #SoberOctober! Whether you're looking to avoid alcohol entirely or just swap your nightly drink with a non-alcoholic fix, Purely's got you!
We made all the hard work so you don't have to! We've rounded up these delicious Purely mocktail recipes for you to try!
1. Strawberry Shrub Mocktail
- 3/4 oz Purely Strawberry Shiso
- 2 strawberries
- 2 leaves fresh basil
- 1 (1 inch) strip lemon zest
- ice cubes
- 5 oz seltzer
1. Muddle strawberries, basil and lemon zest in a cocktail shaker or pint jar with a tight-fitting lid until mashed and fragrant.
2. Add Shrub and ice. Cover and shake until cold, about 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a champagne flute and top with seltzer.
2. Shrub Mock Mule
- 4 oz Purely Ginger Lime
- 4 oz Ginger beer
- A squeeze of fresh lime
1. Mix together Purely, Ginger beer and fresh lime juice.
2. Pour over ice and serve!
3. Maiden Shrub Mocktail
- 1 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon
- 5 oz chilled sparkling white grape juice
- Thyme for garnish
1. Pour Purely in a glass.
2. Fill the glass with sparkling white grape juice.
3. Garnish with thyme and serve!
4. Chili Lime Soda
- 1 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 4 oz sparkling water
- Chili flakes and lime for garnish
1. Mix Purely and sparkling water.
2. Add chili flakes and stir.
3. Add ice and top with a lime wedge.
5. Ginger Lime Mojito
- 1 oz Purely Ginger Lime
- 4 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Lime
1. Combine Purely and soda.
2. Add mint leaves and muddle together.
3. Squeeze in lime juice and top with a lime slice.