Labor Day is fast approaching and when it comes to that one day we get to relax and chill, there's no such thing as 'planning too early'!
To help you breeze through the long weekend worry and stress-free, here are some Labor Day drink recipes that are practically labor-free (quick, easy, and very delicious!)
Dirty Shirley Cocktail
- 1oz Purely Cheery Cola Infusion
- 2oz vodka
- .5oz grenadine
- 4-5oz lemon-lime soda (Sprite or 7up)
- Fresh or maraschino cherries for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add Purely, vodka and grenadine, and stir.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with cherries on top(literally)!
Blackberry-Ginger Rum Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Purely Ginger Pear Shrub
- 1 1/2 oz White rum
- Lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- 3-5 oz Ginger beer
- Fresh mint leaves
For one cocktail, add Purely shrub, rum and a squeeze of fresh lime juice to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Then strain into a glass with fresh ice. Top with about 3-5 ounces of the ginger beer, depending on your taste preferences. Garnish with blackberries and a couple of fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!
Maiden Shrub Mocktail (Non-alcoholic)
- 1 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon Infusion
- 5 oz chilled sparkling white grape juice
- Thyme for garnish
- Pour Purely in a glass.
- Fill the glass with sparkling white grape juice.
- Garnish with thyme and serve!
Grape Apple Cider Shrub Mocktail (Non-alcoholic)
- 1 oz Purely Concord Grape Apple, adjust this to your taste if needed
- 2 oz Organic Grape Juice
- Club Soda
- Apple slices or grapes for garnish
- In a low ball glass add Purely Concord Grape Apple, and grape juice.
- Fill with ice, top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices or grapes.