Recipe by: danilicious2016
- 2 ounces Purely Ginger Pear
- 2 ounce of vodka
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Splash of honey
- 2 inch piece of ginger skin removed and cut into chunks
- bottle of prosecco or champagne
- Pear slices for garnish
- In a shaker, combine all of the ingredients, except champagne. Muddle the ginger for about a minute so it releases its flavor. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Divide the mixture between 2 glasses. Top with champagne until glass is 3/4s of the way full. Garnish with pear slice.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy!