Recipe by: Cathy Roma of What Should I Make For
- 2oz Purely Strawberry Shiso
- 1oz orange flavored liqueur Cointreau
- 4oz vodka
- 4oz club soda
- *lime rounds for garnish
- **special equipment: cocktail shaker
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the shrub, orange liqueur and vodka.
- Shake well and strain into a stemmed flute or martini glass.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a lime wheel.
*For a refreshing non-alcoholic drink, add a splash of the strawberry shrub to club soda and serve over ice.