As the weather warms up and summer continues, staying cool and hydrated is more important than ever. Making summer drinks is a fun way to try out new recipes, explore new flavors, and have fun together as a family.
Check out these amazing recipes for summer drinks to make at home that the entire family will enjoy.
1. Purely Smoothie
- 2.5 oz Purely (any flavor)
- 2 oz Sparkling Water
- 1 oz Lemon
- 1 cup ice
- Pour sparkling water, Purely and lemon juice into blender.
- Add ice and blend.
- Sip sip and enjoy!
2. Pear and Ginger Sparkles
- 2 ounces Purely Ginger Pear
- 2 ounce of vodka
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Splash of honey
- 2 inch piece of ginger skin removed and cut into chunks
- bottle of prosecco or champagne
- Pear slices for garnish
- In a shaker, combine all of the ingredients, except champagne. Muddle the ginger for about a minute so it releases its flavor. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Divide the mixture between 2 glasses. Top with champagne until glass is 3/4s of the way full. Garnish with pear slice.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy!
3. Covid Summer
- 1 1/2 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 10 dashes cherry bitters
- 2 1/2 oz light rum
- Egg white
- Remove only foam into a glass of choice with large cube
- Add ice to shaker
- Shake again
- Sip sip enjoy!
4. Sassy Pineapple
- Chopped jalapeño
- 10 dashes of cherry bitters
- 1 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili Concentrate
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice
- Shake with ice and serve over big ice.
- Sip sip enjoy!
5. Purely Popsicle
- 1 bottle 12oz Q SOO drink (any flavor you want)
- 6 oz Purely (same flavor as Q SOO)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh fruit (pick the a fruit that pairs with flavor above)
- Blend all the ingredients together add more Q SOO if mixture is too thick.
- Pour into molds and place sticks if your mold does not have them.
- Freeze overnight and remove carefully, then enjoy!