As the days grow longer and the temperatures get warmer, there's really no better way to celebrate the joys of summer than by getting outside and whipping up some truly delicious cool drinks and snacks! Follow this recipe for a guilt free treat~
1. Purely Popsicles
- 1 bottle 12oz Q SOO drink (any flavor you want)
- 6 oz Purely (same flavor as Q SOO)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh fruit (pick the a fruit that pairs with flavor above)
- Blend all the ingredients together add more Q SOO if mixture is too thick.
- Pour into molds and place sticks if your mold does not have them.
- Freeze overnight and remove carefully, then enjoy!
2. Purely Slushies
- 2.5 oz Purely (any flavor)
- 2 oz Sparkling Water
- 1 oz Lemon
- 1 cup ice
- Pour sparkling water, Purely and lemon juice into blender.
- Add ice and blend.
- Sip sip and enjoy!
3. Purely Ice Cubes
Recipe by: Lori Taylor
- Purely (any flavor)
- Boiled Water
- Fruits and/or Herbs (defends on your liking)
- Prepare your ingredients. Wash fruit and herbs and chop to your desired size. For clear ice cubes, boil water twice before using.
- Place a few pieces of fruit and/or herbs into each compartment of your ice cube tray.
- Fill the ice cube tray up with Purely.
4. Purely Spritz
- 1 oz Purely (Pick your fav flavor)
- 3 ounces (1 part) Aperol
- 3 ounces (1 part) dry Prosecco
- 1 ounce (a splash) club soda or unflavored sparkling water
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Add ice to a wine glass until it is nearly full. Pour in the Aperol.
- Pour in an equal amount of Prosecco. Top your drink off with a splash of club soda, Purely and add a slice of orange. Enjoy!
5. Japanese Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1 oz Ginger Lime or Pear Purely
In a small bowl, whisk together the Purely, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, mustard, honey and pepper.
Once these are thoroughly combined, add the oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly.
When all of the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour into a glass jar and chill until serving.