Summer is here! Which can only mean one thing - hydrating is essential!
Especially in the summertime, we can’t help but dive into the drinking culture on almost a daily basis. We don't judge! It’s like the sun is calling us to keep sipping. We’re all about indulging occasionally (drinking moderately), but sometimes it’s nice to unwind without worrying about hangover and the side effects the morning after.
With the rise of the mocktail trend and the sober curious movement - we can stay equally hydrated and satiated. If you haven't tried one yet, it's just as easy to create a mocktail in the comfort of your own home.
When we make mocktails with apple cider vinegar (infused in healthy superfood, at that!), we can indulge without the guilt, and feel good about filling our bellies with a probiotics. A round or two more can help ease digestion and improve your mood.
We've rounded up some of our favorite summer mocktail recipes - all easy to make and equally delicious!
Ginger Lime Virgin Mojito
- 1oz Purely Ginger Lime Infusion
- 4oz Lemon Lime Soda
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Lime
- Mix Purely and soda.
- Add mint leaves and muddle together, squeeze in lime juice and top with a lime slice.
- Chopped jalapeño
- 10 dashes of non-alcoholic cherry bitters
- 1 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili Infusion
- 1 oz lime juice
- Chili flakes
- Shake all ingredients with ice
- Serve over big ice and garnish with pineapple leaf and chili clakes
Maiden Shrub Mocktail
- 1 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon Infusion
- 5 oz chilled sparkling white grape juice
- Thyme for garnish
- Pour Purely in a glass.
- Fill the glass with sparkling white grape juice.
- Garnish with thyme and serve!