Our national quarantine is gradually coming to an end, and we may soon be able to go outside freely. Though no end date for the pandemic has been set, we are beginning to glimpse the rainbow at the end of a rather horrific downpour.
The end appears to be approaching, and we are ready to resume activities that were once a part of our daily routine. We've compiled a list of 15 activities we're looking forward to doing once the pandemic is gone.
- Remove our masks with ease.
- Hugs to our pals!
- Travel! On a national and worldwide scale. And not having to stay in quarantine for days following a trip.
- Attend music festivals and concerts.
- In public, sneeze or cough without fear of being judged.
- Attend special occasions such as weddings, proms, and graduations.
- Participate in indoor sports.
- Wear lipstick and make sure that others can see it.
- Attend a sporting event in a sold-out stadium.
- Take a group picture.
- We walk our dogs with our friends.
- Send our children to school.
- Feel secure when visiting the pool.
- Plan your weekend.
- Dinner with friends and family!
What would you like to do after this pandemic? Share it with us by tagging us @purelydrinks on IG!