Be [Caffeine] Free
Did you know 85% of the U.S. population consumes at least one caffeinated beverage a day? That means the other 15% have mastered the art of living without caffeine! Want...Read more
The Gut-Brain Axis
Have you ever felt butterflies in your tummy when you're nervous or just had this "gut-feeling"? You can thank our gut-brain axis (GBA) for that! The GBA refers to the...Read more
What is Drinking Vinegar and Why Has It Become So Popular?
Article by Seanan Forbes Don’t let your bartender fool you. Drinking vinegars such as switchel and shrubs have been around for centuries. For as long as humans have had vinegar and honey, they’ve been mixing...Read more
Q SOO Flavors
We handcraft a 100% plant-based sparkling probiotic tonic called Q Soo with organic fruits, herbs and botanicals locally in Oakland, CA!
Here’s Why You Should Consider a Plant-Based Diet
Although the idea of a plant-based diet has been circulating for a while, more and more people are becoming vegetarian or vegan...and for a good reason!Read more
Breaking Down “Mother” and Its Role in Gut Health
Find Out Why Everyone is Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar With "The Mother"
7 Ways Apple Cider Vinegar Can Boost Your Health & Happiness
For many centuries, people have been drinking apple cider vinegar for its amazing health benefits. By drinking Purely or Q SOO, you’ll, among other things, help your body with digestion, and...Read more