Making popsicles at home is super easy and healthier than a store bought popsicle. These use Q Soo tonic which has apple cider vinegar which works to detox you and aid in your digestion. Follow this recipe for a guilt free treat:
Q Soo Berry Grape Popsicle
- 1 bottle 12oz Q Soo Concord Grape Apple
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries (thaw if frozen)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries (thaw if frozen)
1. Blend all the ingredients together add more Q Soo or water if mixture is too thick
2. Pour into molds and place sticks if your mold does not have them
3. Freeze overnight and remove carefully, then enjoy!