Rumor has it that the #DirtyShirley quickly rose to fame as this year's #DrinkoftheSummer! So of course, we just had to create our own take of this childhood fave!
The nostalgia is real on this one 😍 Here's our grown-up version of this sweet, refreshing drink!
Dirty Shirley Cocktail Recipe
- 1oz Purely Cheery Cola Infusion
- 2oz vodka
- .5oz grenadine
- 4-5oz lemon-lime soda (Sprite or 7up)
- Fresh or maraschino cherries for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add Purely, vodka and grenadine, and stir.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with cherries on top(literally)!