The fall season boasts of beautiful foliage, with leaves in shades of yellow, orange, and red varieties of fruits rich in taste and sweetness. We love Fall season and the delicious fruits, roots, and botanicals it offers.
CHECK OUT OUR FALL FLAVORS
Fall recipes that you'll want to try:
Bourbon Grape Shrub Cocktail
Recipe by Nicole Dula of DulaNotes
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 1/2 ounce Purely Concord Grape Apple
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 ounce sparkling water
- thin slice of orange for garnish
- 5 drops of balsamic or aged balsamic vinegar
- Chill a cocktail glass in the freezer while you prepare the cocktail.
- Add all of the ingredients (but orange slice, sparkling water, balsamic) to a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake well.
- Strain cocktail into chilled martini, garnish with orange slice and add 5 drops of balsamic.
Bourbon Apple Cider Shrub
Recipe by: Traci
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon 43g
- 1 oz Purely Concord Grape Apple, adjust this to your taste if needed
- 1 oz Apple Cider 28g
- Club Soda
- Slices Apple for Garnish
- In a low ball glass add the bourbon, Purely Concord Grape Apple, and cider. Fill with ice, top with club soda and stir. Garnish with apple slices.
Pear and Ginger Sparklers
Recipe by: danilicious2016
- 2 ounces Purely Ginger Pear
- 2 ounce of vodka
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Splash of honey
- 2 inch piece of ginger skin removed and cut into chunks
- bottle of prosecco or champagne
- Pear slices for garnish
- In a shaker, combine all of the ingredients, except champagne. Muddle the ginger for about a minute so it releases its flavor. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Divide the mixture between 2 glasses. Top with champagne until glass is 3/4s of the way full. Garnish with pear slice.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy!