Spooky Season is here, and we're so ready for it!
Wow your guests with these delicious and fun Halloween drinks made with Purely. We can't get enough of them!
1) Bloody Mary
You can never go wrong with good old Bloody Mary on Halloween! It's the perfect drink to spice things up on your party!
- 2oz Purely Ginger Lime
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- 1/2 tsp finely grated fresh horseradish
- 1/2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco
- 2 dashes soy sauce
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of celery seeds
- Lime wedge for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients except the lime wedge in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to combine well.
2. Strain over fresh ice in a glass. Garnish with the lime wedge and serve.
2) Apple Cider Slushies
Squeeze in one last frozen drink before it gets really chilly out! Trust us when we say this drink will be a hit to your guests who prefer non-alcoholic beverages!
- 2 oz Purely Chai Spice Pear
- 3 1/2 cups Apple cider
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Apple slices for garnish
1. Pour Purely, cider, lemon juice, and cinnamon in a loaf pan, whisking to combine. Freeze for 1 hour.
2. Remove the cider mixture from the freezer and use a fork to scrape the slushy mixture, so it doesn't turn into a giant ice cube. Once fully scraped and stirred, return it to the freezer for 1 hour more.
3. Remove the cider mixture from the freezer once again, using a fork to scrape and stir it into a consistency like shaved ice. If it's not frozen enough for your taste, pop it back in the freezer for another 45 minutes. Otherwise, spoon into 2 glasses and garnish with apple slices and a pinch of cinnamon!
3) Berry Bomb Cocktail
The fruity flavors in this cocktail mask its alcohol content, but make no mistake–it still packs quite a punch.
- 2 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon
- 2 oz Light rum
- 1 oz Orange juice
- 2 oz Blackberry brandy
- 2 oz Strawberry puree
- 1 cup ice
1. In a blender, combine ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a large glass and serve.