Keep your guests cool and refreshed with a top-notch signature cocktail that captures the flavors and feeling of your wedding! Your signature cocktails can set the tone of your wedding just as much as the reception decorations, music, and food.
1. Pear and Ginger Sparklers
Recipe by: danilicious2016
- 2 oz Purely Ginger Pear
- 2 oz of vodka
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Prosecco or Champagne
- Pear slices for garnish
- In a shaker, combine all of the ingredients, except champagne. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into fancy cocktail cup. Top with champagne until glass is 3/4s of the way full. Garnish with pear slice.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy!
2. Strawberry Grapefruit Paloma
- 1 oz of Purely Strawberry Lemon
- 1 oz mezcal
- 3 oz tonic water
- 1 squeeze of Lime
- Combine all ingredients except tonic water.
- Shake and then pour tonic water to finish.
- Serve and enjoy!
3. Ginger Lime Moscow Mule
- 1 oz of Purely Ginger Lime
- 1 oz vodka
- Top with ginger beer for an extra ginger kick or with soda water
- Garnish with a lime wedge and you're all set!
- Stir all ingredients with ice.
- Serve up with lime on the side.
- Sip sip enjoy!
4. Pineapple Chili Lime Cooler
- 2 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 2 oz Light Rum
- 4 oz Seltzer water
- Chili Flakes
- 3 Lime Wedges
- In a cocktail mixer, add ice, Purely, light rum, squeeze 2 lime wedge and shake!
- Pour drink out to a fancy cup, top with seltzer water and Chili flakes and garnish lime wedge. Viola!