It's not necessary to forgo scrumptious drinks throughout Dry January just because you're refraining from booze.
Here are some of our favorite recipes for non-alcoholic beverages that can help you get through the month without any trouble.
Ginger Lime Virgin Mojito
- 1oz Purely Ginger Lime Infusion
- 4oz Lemon Lime Soda
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Lime
- Mix Purely and soda.
- Add mint leaves and muddle together, squeeze in lime juice and top with a lime slice.
Maiden Shrub Mocktail
- 1 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon Infusion
- 5 oz chilled sparkling white grape juice
- Thyme for garnish
- Pour Purely in a glass.
- Fill the glass with sparkling white grape juice.
- Garnish with thyme and serve!
Grape Apple Cider Shrub Mocktail
- 1 oz Purely Concord Grape Apple, adjust this to your taste if needed
- 2 oz Organic Grape Juice
- Club Soda
- Apple slices or grapes for garnish
- In a low ball glass add Purely Concord Grape Apple, and grape juice.
- Fill with ice, top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices or grapes.
Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer Mocktail
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4-5 large strawberries
- Monk fruit sweetener (optional)
- 3-4 oz Purely Strawberry Shiso Infusion
- Club soda
- Throw 1/2 cup lemon juice in the blender with 4-5 large strawberries.
- Strain this into a large pitcher, add monk fruit sweetener to taste
- Add 3-4 oz Strawberry Shiso drinking vinegar.
- Top with club soda and enjoy!
Strawberry Watermelon Kombucha Mocktail
- 1oz Purely Strawberry Lemon
- 2-3oz Watermelon Kombucha
- 2oz Sparkling Water
- Garnish with your favorite spring fruit + a sprig of rosemary!
- Add ice and Purely Strawberry Lemon
- Mix Watermelon Kombucha and sparkling water
- Squeeze a lemon
- Top with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!