Mocktails for Valentine's Day are a great way to celebrate LOVE with the entire family!
And because we care about you guys, we've selected our top 5 mocktail drinks that are sure to satisfy!
Strawberry Lemonade Spritzer Mocktail
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4-5 large strawberries
- Monk fruit sweetener (optional)
- 3-4 oz Purely Strawberry Shiso Infusion
- Club soda
- Throw 1/2 cup lemon juice in the blender with 4-5 large strawberries.
- Strain this into a large pitcher, add monk fruit sweetener to taste
- Add 3-4 oz Purely Strawberry Shiso drinking vinegar.
- Top with club soda and enjoy!
Pineapple Chili Lime Slushy
- 2 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbs Agave
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Chili flakes & Pineapple (garnish)
- Put Purely, juice, agave and ice in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple and sprinkle chili flakes. Viola!
Strawberry Kiss Mocktail
- 1 oz Purely Strawberry Lemon (Fruit-infused Shrub/Mocktail Mixer)
- 4 oz Sparkling Water or Seltzer
- 1/2 oz Honey
- Fresh Mint Leaves and Strawberries for garnish
- Muddle strawberries, mint leaves, and honey.
- Add ice cubes almost to the top and pour Purely and Sparkling Water. Stir and taste. Adjust the flavor if needed.
- Garnish with mint leaves and strawberries, serve, sip and enjoy! 🍹
Grapefruit Paloma Mocktail
- 2 oz Purely Grapefruit Citrus
- 3 oz Sparkling Water
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Orange Peel for Garnish
- Mix Purely and sparkling water.
- Add ice and orange peel for garnish.
Shrub Mock Mule
- 4 oz Purely Ginger Lime
- 4 oz Ginger beer
- A squeeze of fresh lime
- Mix together Purely, Ginger beer and fresh lime juice.
- Pour over ice and serve!