Easter is around the corner, we prepared all the easiest and simplest drinks that you can make for your family and friends!
1. Strawberry Shrub Mocktail
- 1 oz Purely Strawberry Shiso
- 2 Strawberries
- 4 oz Seltzer
- 2 Leaves Fresh Basil
- 1 (1 inch) Strip Lemon Zest
- Ice Cubes
- Muddle strawberries, basil and lemon zest in a cocktail shaker or pint jar with a tight-fitting lid until mashed and fragrant.
- Add Shrub and ice. Cover and shake until cold, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a champagne flute and top with seltzer.
2. Sassy Pineapple
- 1 oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- Chopped Jalapeño
- 10 Dashes of Cherry Bitters
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 3oz Tequila
- Muddle cointreau, tequila and lime juice in a cocktail shaker or pint jar with a tight-fitting lid until mashed and fragrant.
- Add Pineapple Thai Chili and ice. Cover and shake until cold, about 30 seconds.
- Sip sip and enjoy!
3. Ginger Lime Shrublet
- 2 oz Purely Ginger Lime
- 1 oz Gin
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Twist of Lemon Peel
- Combine the shrub, gin, and two cubes of ice in a cocktail shaker, and shake until frosty.
- Pour into a rocks or coupe glass and top with club coda.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
4. Pineapple Paradise Cocktail
- 2oz Purely Pineapple Thai Chili
- 1oz Humboldt Distillery Organic Vodka
- 4oz Sparkling Water
- Juice of a Lemon Wedge
- Dried citrus wheel for garnish
- Combine Purely and Vodka in a cup filled with ice.
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon or add 1/2oz lemon juice
- Top with sparkling water
- Garnish with a dried citrus wheel
- Viola! Sip sip enjoy!
5. Pear-simmon Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz @siempretequila Anejo
- 1 Persimmon
- ½ oz @licor43usa Licor 43
- ½ oz Purely Chai Spice Pear
- ½ oz @boozybotanicals Vanilla Allspice Syrup
- A few dashes of @scrappysbitters Cardamom Bitters
- Persimmon Leaves
- Mix anejo, licor 43, and vailla syrup in a cocktail shaker or pint jar with a tight-fitting lid until mashed and fragrant.
- Add Pineapple Chai Spice Pear and ice. Cover and shake until cold, about 30 seconds.
- Sip sip and enjoy!
What drink would you like to try at home? Share it with us, we would love to learn and feature you! Tag us @purelydrinks on IG!